The DICK’S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon is much more than a race; it's a community-wide festival that celebrates health, fitness and fun. Race weekend continues to grow with an option for every member of the family. From two to 85 years old, runners of all ages challenge themselves to achieve their personal best.
- As one of the 25 largest youth running events in the country, the Toyota Pittsburgh Kids Marathon has grown 1,170% over a 5-year period
- An event-record 6,500 children ran the Toyota Pittsburgh Kids Marathon in 2016
Saturday of race weekend is Family Day, a wonderful way for all family members to stay fit and active, meet new friends and enjoy the city outdoors. Saturday events include:
- UPMC Health Plan/ UPMC Sports Medicine Pittsburgh 5K Run
- Toyota Pittsburgh Kids Marathon
- Sheetz Pittsburgh Toddler Trot
- Eat'n Park Saturday Finish Line Festival
Use the navigation bar on the left to read more about the 5K, Kids Marathon and Toddler Trot. Thank you for helping us move children towards the start line of healthy habits!