Packet Pick Up Information will be updated Summer 2018
Kids of STEEL (KOS) sites have the option to pick up Kids Marathon race numbers and shirts ahead of time so that they can distribute these items at their site. If your child participates through an official Kids of STEEL site, please check with the site coordinator to see if he/she will be taking advantage of this option.
The Pittsburgh Kids Marathon is 1 mile in distance. Click here to view the 2018 Kids Marathon course.
- No refunds or deferments of entry fees
- Each child may have one adult run with them on race day at no additional charge. Parents/guardians do not need to register themselves for the Kids Marathon. During the registration process, please choose YES when asked if an adult will run with the registrant on race day.
- If an additional adult would like to run with a child on race day, they can purchase a race number for $10 at the GNC Live Well Pittsburgh Health and Fitness Expo or on race day at the Packet Pick Up tent near the start line. This money is used to fund registrations for children who may need support to purchase a registration.
- Strollers, baby joggers, bicycles, skateboards, scooters, roller skates and roller blades are not permitted on the course
- Animals are not permitted on the course
- Headphones connected to a media device are discouraged