Our 2018 Kids of STEEL Spring Family Program Guide is live! Training plans can be completed at home with family and friends or as part of an official Kids of STEEL site.
All children must have an completed electronic or paper program waiver on file with P3R to be considered part of the Kids of STEEL program.
How to register for the 2018 Spring Kids of STEEL season:
- If your child will complete the training plan and NOT be attending a race, please register here.
- If your child will complete the training plan AND register for a race, please register here. You must select YES when your reach the question about whether or not your child is participating in the Kids of STEEL program. By choosing NO, your child will not be enrolled in the program and is not eligible to receive a finisher prize.
After you complete your training log, you can turn it in for a finisher prize. Details about log turn in will be on the bottom of your training log.
It takes a community of health champions to teach children healthy habits. If you're thinking about becoming a Kids of STEEL site coordinator, congratulations on taking the first step!
Each Kids of STEEL site needs a coordinator that distributes information to parents/guardians about the program and encourages kids to register for a race. KOS sites receive numerous benefits, including:
- Coordinator manual with program information and calendars
- Physical activity and nutrition education curriculum manuals
- Program opportunities, such as our American Development Program Pen Pal contest
- Entry into the $1,000 Physical Education grant drawing
- Transportation grants to bus families to a youth race during race weekend (based on application and availability of funds)
- Unlimited access to our team - we are here to help!
Enrollment for the 2017-2018 program is closed. Please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
to be added to the contact list for next year's program.